Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time appr. 2-7 working days depending on the destination
- Order number: 50PA40001036
- Room disinfection
- Ioniser can be switched off
- Ventilator can be switched off
- Inhalation mode incl. accessories
Breathing air enriched with valuable Propolis
When propolis is heated, a variety of essential oils dissolve depending on the temperature (76 different oils have been proven so far). With this propolis vaporiser from Propolair, you can now produce propolis vapours as they occur in nature, in the forest and in the bee hive in every room of your home. In addition, an inhalation mode can be switched on with this device. If inhalation mode is active, the propolis is inhaled intensively directly into the lungs via a breathing mask with a tube. During inhaling, propolis vapour is continuously supplied via the breathing tube and the mask by means of the ventilator. The built-in ioniser causes the generation of negatively charged oxygen atoms which can bind even more essential oils of the propolis to themselves. These negatively charged oxygen ions are also better absorbed by the alveoli.
Propolis vapours neutralise a multitude of germs in the air we breathe, such as:
- Fungi / Mould spores
- Croup cough
- Colds and sniffles
Important note for allergy sufferers:
In case of allergy to bee venom or propolis, this inhaler may only be used after consultation with a doctor or alternative practitioner.
General Use: as needed or as recommended by your health care practicionner.
- As propolis vaporiser for room air: the active substances of the propolis are evaporated into the room air by different temperatures
- As propolis inhaler: during inhalation mode, intensive propolis is inhaled via a breathing mask with tube, recommended for all chronic diseases of the respiratory system.
The legal warranty is valid for 24 months and must be proven with the purchase receipt.
The warranty includes free replacement or free repair of unusable or non-performing parts that are based on a manufacturing defect proven and acknowledged by the seller or by a person appointed by the seller.
Expiry of the warranty claim
The guarantee is invalidated if the appliance has not been used in accordance with these conditions or the manufacturer's instructions, or if it has been modified, repaired or even partially dismantled outside the manufacturer's service workshop. Furthermore, the guarantee becomes invalid if the appliance has not been used with the original propolis capsules but instead with capsules from other manufacturers or with propolis capsules that you have refilled yourself.
Safety instructions and warnings
- Do not use the vaporizer outdoors. Protect from heat, direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- To clean the unit, switch it off and use a damp cloth.
- Check the unit and the mains cable regularly for possible damage. Do not use the appliance if it has fallen on the floor or into water and if it is damaged. In the above cases, contact the dealer or an authorised service centre.
- Use out of reach of children, not a child's toy.
- Use only the original propolis capsules from KONTAK. Never refill yourself emptied capsules, this may damage the device.
- Danger of burns! Do not touch the hot parts. Wait until the appliance has cooled down before replacing the capsule.
|Equipment||Ioniser, ventilator, display|
|Special features||Sound on/off, ioniser on/off, ventilator on/off,
language changeable, power via USB
|Weight||approx. 1 kilogram|
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||13 x 16 x 5 cm|
|Maximum room size||25 m2 / with ventilator up to 65 m2|
|Duration of action capsule||approx. 120 hours|
Devices with ioniser are suitable for children aged 3 and over.