Content: 10 g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time appr. 2-7 working days depending on the destination
- Order number: MPEGS0150056
Package sizes: 225g tube / 10x15g sachets Ingredients: Polymethylsiloxane, purified water... more
Product information "Enteros Gel"
Package sizes: 225g tube / 10x15g sachets
Ingredients: Polymethylsiloxane, purified water
What is Enterosgel® and what is it used for?
Enterosgel® is a class IIa medical device. Enterosgel® is an innovative intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) that acts in the gastrointestinal tract where it binds toxins, pollutants, pathogenic bacteria and allergens and eliminates them from the body. Enterosgel® is suitable as an additional treatment for diarrhoea-like illnesses. Enterosgel® is intended for adults and children with the following diseases:
- acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea-like illness) in adults and children
- allergic diseases with gastrointestinal symptoms in adults and children
- diarrhoeal irritable bowel syndrome (D-IBS)
- Adults and children aged 15 and over: 15–22,5 g 3x daily (15 g = 1 tablespoon)
- Children aged 7–14: 10 g 3x daily (10 g = 2 teaspoons)
- Children aged 1–6: 5 g 3x daily (5 g = 1 teaspoon)
Enterosgel® may affect the effect of some health products taken orally - take Enterosgel® 1-2 hours before or after taking medicines. If you are taking medication, you can also consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Enterosgel®.
Intestinal atony, intestinal obstruction, intolerance of the preparation due to previous intake. Pregnancy and breastfeeding Enterosgel® can be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Possible side effects Nausea (nausea), vomiting, constipation.
|Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate||70 %|
|Purified water||30 %|
Enterosgel® is free from sugar, sweeteners, lactose, gluten, fats, colourings, flavour enhancers and preservatives.