Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time appr. 2-7 working days depending on the destination
- Order number: 80INH0001029
The efficient nebulizer in a handy pocket format
OMRON's MicroAIR U100 nebulizer is a small, portable nebulizer for both home and travel use. Conventional nebulizers are often large, noisy and need to be plugged into an electrical outlet - not very convenient when you're planning a nice weekend trip! The battery-powered MicroAir U100 is compact, travel-ready and easy to use wherever you need it. Thanks to its unique membrane technology, this device is more efficient and convenient to use than traditional nebulizers. It is almost silent and the unique design allows 360° use in any position. It can even be used comfortably when lying down, making it especially suitable for smaller children. This nebulizer is intended for inhalation of medicines and active substances for the respiratory tract.
Advantages at a glance:
- Portable in pocket format: Thanks to compact size and battery-mode you can take this nebulizer along always and everywhere
- Silent operation: Membrane-technology enables almost noiseless aerosol atomization, without disturbing other people.
- High efficiency: Thanks to the unique membrane-technology more aerosols will be brought into the lungs.
- 360° area of application: Thanks to the new construction you can use this device in every position, even when lying down, making it especially suitable for children.
|Type of device:||membrane nebulizer|
|Suitable for:||lower respiratory tract|
|Age range:||baby, child, adult|
|Nebulizing rate:||> 0,25 ml/min|
|Dose of medication:||1-10 ml|
|Battery type:||2x AA-batteries, optional mains operation|
|Operating noise (dB)||20 dB|
|Particle size (MMAD)||4.5 μm|
|Measurements (mm)||38 x 60 x 130|
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
|Nebulizer MicroAir U100||Mask for adults (PVC)|
|Covering for main device||Mask for children (PVC)|
|Container for medication||Storage bag|
|Cover for nebulizing membrane||Operating manual|
|Adapter for masks||Quick guide|
|Mouthpiece||2x batteries (AA/LR6)|
OMRON warrants this product for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase only if the nebuliser has been used for inhaling medicines in accordance with its intended medical use.