Content: 1000 ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time appr. 2-7 working days depending on the destination
- Order number: 10TRM1000018
Ingredients: purified water, moor Moor naturally contains the following... more
Product information "Drinking Moor"
Ingredients: purified water, moor
Moor naturally contains the following ingredients: Humic acids, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, zinc, copper, chromium, molybdenum.
- Organic loss on ignition in dry matter: 98.81
- Inorganic ash residue: 1.19%
- Humic acids: 21.3% in dry matter
2x daily (after breakfast and late afternoon) 10 ml drinking moor with 1/8 l of water, fruit juice or tea, or as recommended by your health care practicioner. Shake well before use.
What makes drinking moor so valuable:
- Promotes general well-being
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regulates digestion
- Supports the acid-base balance
- Promotes the development of beautiful skin, full hair and strong fingernails
|Humic Acids||33,32 mg|
This drinking moor is:
- Neutral in taste and smell
- Naturally and pure, no concentrate
- Without preservatives
- Free from artificial colouring
- Free from artificial flavours
- Without sugar
- Free from fructose
- Free from lactose
- Free from alcohol
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Store the product sealed, away from light and heat in a dry place that is out of reach of small children. Always consult a Health Care Practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing a small infant.