Right of revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party you have designated, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email sent by post) to the following address:
You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice exercising your right of withdrawal before expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we receive notice of your revocation of this agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days of the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the fourteen day deadline. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature after delivery
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts