Content: 250 ml (€176.00 * / 1000 ml)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time appr. 2-7 working days depending on the destination
- Order number: 50CDP0250032
Ingredients: double demineralised water, Chlorine dioxide (2,99 g/l equals approx. 0,299... more
Product information "CDSpure"
Ingredients: double demineralised water, Chlorine dioxide (2,99 g/l equals approx. 0,299 %/l equals approx. 2990 ppm)
CDSpure® - the latest Generation of Chlorine Dioxide Solutions
Immediately ready for use without activation!
CDSpure is a high-purity, nano-filtered, ready-to-use chlorine dioxide solution with 2,990ppm (approx. 0.299%) as a biocide for highly effective control of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, algae, mites, parasites, biofilms and other pathogenic germs such as the dangerous legionella.
It does not require activation at your home any more. This product meets the problems that many consumers have had with conventional CDS/CDL ready-to-use solutions. Storage, shelf life, dwindling chlorine dioxide content & quality have been the main issues. CDSpure is the solution: it can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 2 years, although it is already activated. CDSpure combines expertise from over 10 years of experience in the field of chlorine dioxide with a specially developed precise manufacturing technology made in Germany. The original is only available from AQUARIUS pro life.
CDSpure is approved for drinking water treatment, general disinfection in the private sector, for hygiene in the veterinary sector, the food and feed sector.
Your benefits from CDSpure:
- is highly pure & nano-filtered and therefore residue-free
- best tolerability because pH-neutral and 100% chlorine-free
- can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 2 years
- can be stored & transported permanently without refrigerator
- always has 2.990ppm chlorine dioxide content
- is perfect for travel, outdoor or precaution
- The original, only from AQUARIUS pro life
Activation & Usage:
CDSpure does not need to be activated - it is a ready-to-use solution.
- CDSpure in bottles: Tap water is sterilised after 15 minutes waiting time, shock sterilisation and algae removal from containers takes place after 1 hour waiting time. Before the first use, we recommend putting the bottle in the refrigerator for a few hours, this way significantly less chlorine dioxide escapes from the bottle.
- CDSpure Ampoules: Please bend the tip of the ampoule backwards at the marked point. The entire contents must be used immediately. With a 5ml ampoule you can either disinfect up to 300 liters (15 minutes waiting time) of tap water or perform shock disinfection and algae removal for containers up to 5 liters (1 hour waiting time).
Storage & Shelf-Life:
Store in a cool place but not the fridge, under lock and key and out of reach of children. Protect from light. Use quickly after opening! CDSpure the only high-purity chlorine dioxide ready-to-use solution that can be stored unrefrigerated for at least 2 years. After opening the bottle, always keep it well closed in the refrigerator. Then a shelf life of 9 months and longer is guaranteed. Otherwise, the shelf life depends primarily on the temperature and the frequency of use.